- Are you tired of feeling those constant aches and pains?
- Are you so stressed that you think the next straw will break the camel's back?
- Do you dread working at your computer because your shoulders and arms are hollering at you?
- Do you wonder what can be done about those constant headaches that you keep having?
- Have you had a little too much activity over the weekend for which your body is now paying the price?
- Have you been in a motor vehicle accident and you now literally know what it feels like to be hit by a truck?
- Do you want to stay healthier and more flexible as you age?
Whether you are looking for help with pain reduction, stress relief or to enhance your own preventative health care progress and optimal wellness, I can work with you to create a specialized session. I have answers to help with the above problems and many more. Using Swedish massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Trigger Point Therapy and Hot Stones, along with other massage techniques, I strive to offer you a peaceful, relaxing and healing environment focusing on your specific goals and needs. Pain can make us miserable and keep us from doing the things that we want to do. Getting regular massages is a great way to help reduce and relieve your pain and stress. Freedom from pain opens those doors back up so that we can enjoy our lives again. Massage therapy is not just a treat but a useful tool to achieving and maintaining a healthy life.
Please call or text with any questions about your health, my services or to make at appointment at (231)740-9227 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
N Muskegon (located inside Dr. Donley's office at 166 N Causeway)
Upon registering for the web site and to receive emails you will receive a certificate for $5 off a your next appointment that is good for 60 days. To register, click here.
Want to get that special gift for someone and can't get in to see me or I'm not open? Gift certicates are available online and you may have them sent directly to you, to the recipient or you may pick them up at the office. Click here to choose the right certificate(s) for your needs.
Like me on Facebook!
Call for your Massage Today!
166 N Causeway N Muskegon, MI 49445